NOTICE OF REVISED ACCESS TO FACILITIES OVERSEEN BY THE
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE WESTERN DISTRICT OF MICHIGAN
Federal buildings under the cognizance of the United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan will be open to the public on an “appointment only” basis until May 15, 2020.
If you have a scheduled appointment or are otherwise required to appear at one of the courthouses in the Western District of Michigan, you should proceed as follows:
- If you are represented by an attorney, please contact your attorney.
- If you are an attorney and you are scheduled to appear in court before a judge, please contact that chambers directly.
- For District Clerk’s Office matters, please contact (616) 456-2381.
- For all Probation and Pretrial matters, please call (616) 456-2384. If you are in Marquette, please call (906) 228-7432.
- If you are attempting to visit another government agency, please check with that agency to arrange an appointment.
This notice is posted pursuant to 41 C.F.R. 102-74.375(b) by the Designated Official for facilities falling under the Occupant Emergency Program.
Last updated: April 29, 2020
*Note: The May 15 date was extended from April 30 and prior to that April 13.