The United States District Court will be closed for the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Birthday (third Monday in January)
- President's Day (third Monday in February)
- Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
- Independence Day
- Labor Day (first Monday in September)
- Columbus Day (second Monday in October)
- Veteran's Day
- Thanksgiving (fourth Thursday in November)
- Christmas Eve - December 24, 2020
- Christmas Day
The Chief Judge may close the Court for additional holidays. These dates will always be noted on the Administrative Orders page.
Note: Whenever one of the holidays above falls on a Sunday, the following Monday is treated as the holiday and whenever a holiday falls on a Saturday, the Friday immediately before is treated as the holiday.