Contact the ADR Department at (616) 456-2381 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Voluntary Facilitative Mediation (VFM)
- Program Description
- Mediator List
- VFM Application Form All mediator applications received between January 1 and December 31 of the current year, which meet the qualifications of the VFM Program Description, will be eligible for consideration for openings, if any, on the following year's VFM panel.
- VFM Report
- Program Description
- Case Evaluator List
- Case Evaluator Application Form All case evaluator applications received between January 1 and December 31 of the current year, which meet the qualifications of the Case Evaluation Program Description, will be eligible for consideration for openings, if any, on the following year's Case Evaluation panel.
- Case Evaluation - Notice of Hearing Form
- Case Evaluators' Report (Never to be e-filed in the case. Provide all counsel with copies and mail original case evaluation award to the ADR Administrator)
Early Neutral Evaluation (ENE)
Prisoner Early Mediation (PEM) Program
- Administrative Order No. 18-RL-091, filed October 15, 2018, established the Pro Se Prisoner Civil Rights Litigation Early Mediation Program.
- Mediator List *Note the mediators on the VFM Mediator List also serve as PEM mediators.
- Additional Information for Mediators
- Video Regarding the Mediation Program (This video is shown to the pro se prisoner plaintiffs.)
Summary Jury Trials
- An ADR method the Court may consider under LCivR 16.2.
- Summary Jury Trials in the Western District of Michigan, narrated by the late Judge Richard Alan Enslen is an educational program produced by the Federal Judicial Center. Copies of the DVD are available for loan or viewing at the Clerk's Office in Grand Rapids.
ADR Statistical Reports
- 2021 Statistical Reports
- 2020 Statistical Reports
- 2019 Statistical Reports
- 2018 Statistical Reports
- 2017 Statistical Reports
- 2016 Statistical Reports
- 2015 Statistical Reports
- 2014 Statistical Reports
- 2013 Statistical Reports
- 2012 Statistical Reports
- 2011 Statistical Reports
- 2010 Statistical Reports
- 2009 Statistical Reports
- 2008 Statistical Reports